What the funk?!
Thirty-four Fort Worthians had their buns hauled to area hospitals yesterday after what was originally thought to be a poisonous gas leak at a downtown Bank of America building turned out to be someone’s funk ass perfume.
“Two employees reported some dizziness in close association with someone spraying on some perfume,” a fire department official said.
He said that when the two reported being dizzy to a supervisor, “an announcement was made over the building’s PA system saying that anyone feeling these symptoms should exit the building to an outside location.”
And, shock of shocks! Total fucking PANIC ensued.
Fire Department officials referred to the episode as an example of collective “psychosomatic behavior.”
Medical experts often refer to such episodes as “contagious fear.”
The Cookie believes the episode was actually the result of “the testing of Amy Winehouse’s new fragrance.”
Entry filed under: blogging, comedy, culture, entertainment, fun, funny, Gossip, humor, News, odd. Tags: ambulance\, amy winehouse, fire department, fort worth, hospital, News, people, perfume, popcrunch, random, sick, Texas, thoughts, website.