Tan on fire
A South Carolina man escaped from a tanning bed as it burst into flames this week.
Dude was gettin’ his melanoma on when he heard a ‘popping noise’, looked down and saw a flame at the corner of the bed near his foot.
Mr. Quickthinker threw open the lid, jumped out and ran.
None of this retarded mess is, like, newsworthy or anything – I just got a serious case of the tee hees picturing his twig and berries roasting over the UV fire is all.
::: Being easily amused is like being on vacation all the time!!! :::
If your shit’s still sizzlin’ – might I suggest you spend a little time chillin’ that junk in the Mush Room of Sweden’s Icehotel? Yeah – it’s cool like that …
Entry filed under: blogging, community, culture, entertainment, fun, funny, Gossip, health, humor, life, neighborhood, News, odd, unbelievable, Uncategorized. Tags: comedy, dumb, fire, humor, icehotel, Mush Room, News, people, personal, random, retarded, sarcasm, satire, silly, south carolina, strange, stupid, sweden, tan, tanning bed, thoughts, UV rays.